CoViD-19 Health & Safety Measures
Due to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, we have taken a few more measures to avoid infections during our tours. We attended some training and committed to comply with the hygiene, health and safety guidelines of the Portuguese Health Authority (DGS), thus obtaining the ‘Clean & Safe’ accreditation from Turismo de Portugal (Portuguese Tourism Authority).
This way, in order to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff, we all need to follow these rules:
You Must Know
If you have any of the CoViD-19 or flu symptoms listed below, call us and cancel your booking. Do not join the tour:
- unusual dry cough
- shortness of breath
- unusual tiredness
- body and muscle aches
- sore throat
- nausea or vomiting
- congestion or runny nose
- loss of taste or smell
If you were tested at Madeira airport, only join the tour after receiving the negative result of the test made by the Madeira government. So please book your first tour with us at least 48 hours after landing to Madeira.
You Must Bring To The Tour
- It is mandatory to wear a cloth face which covers your mouth and nose at all times during the tour.
- Without a face covering cloth you will not be allowed to join the tour and there will be no refund.
- Your own hand sanitizer.
What We Do
- No handshaking or any other physical contact between staff and customers
- We only take 5 people on the mini-bus or up to 7 if they are all from the same family group.
- Whenever the vehicle is stopped and we are around it, the doors and windows will be open to renovate the air.
- After each tour/sea trip the vehicles and the boat are cleaned and disinfected and,
whenever possible the vehicles will be quarantined for at least 36 hours.
Updated July 1, 2020 v1.0 https://windbirds.co/covid19