CoViD-19 Health & Safety Measures
Due to the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak, we have taken a few more measures to avoid infections during our tours. We attended training and committed to comply with the hygiene, health and safety guidelines of the Portuguese Health Authority (DGS).
Our staff has completed the entire vaccination cycle for SARS-CoV-2.
To continue the health and safety protection of our customers and staff, we all need to follow these rules:
You Must Know
If you have any of the CoViD-19 or flu symptoms listed below, call us and cancel your booking. Do not join the tour:
- unusual dry cough
- shortness of breath
- unusual tiredness
- body and muscle aches
- sore throat
- nausea or vomiting
- congestion or runny nose
- loss of taste or smell
- While inside vehicles, it is mandatory to wear a face mask which covers your mouth and nose at all times; masks with exhale valve are not accepted.
- Without a face mask, you will not be allowed to join the tour, and there will be no refund.
- Only if transfer is request from hotel to port, you will be required to wear a face mask which covers your mouth and nose at all times; masks with exhale valve are not accepted.
- No mask will be required for on the boat.
What We Do
- Staff is trained to follow the hygiene, health and safety guidelines of the Portuguese Health Authority (DGS).
- The staff gets temperature checks before starting their daily routine.
- The team uses a Medical FFP2 mask or a Professional FFP2 mask.
- No handshaking or any other physical contact between staff and customers
- Whenever the vehicle is stopped, and we are around it, the doors and windows will be open to renovate the air.
- After each tour/sea trip, the vehicles and the boat are cleaned and disinfected and, whenever possible, the vehicles are quarantined for at least 36 hours.
Updated July 31, 2022 v1.4 https://windbirds.co/covid19